LegacyGT.com

Quad bixenon headlights for pre-facelift lgt

quad bi-xenon. when you need to see a mile away

made by hkc speed. never installed. tested to blind everyone. 2nd set installed on Gex's camel car.

afaik, only 2 sets were ever made.

these were custom made for me, because boxkitty's car was often used for late night runs to the desert. More light was needed. Unfortunately the car blew its head gaskets before i got them installed.

I've got a ton of msgs about these lights. 

I went through all my receipts. With double billing and sourcing issues including the custom jdm paint etc, I have $1800 invested in this setup. For those of you who bought custom stuff from hkcspeed in the past,  you understand quality costs. 

I have another set of cleared lights for the lowballers. And a couple sets of stock lights for the disparagers. And a box of misc lights you can have for shipping cost.

Warning: These are setup to run all 4 lights at full power on high beam. Unless laws have changed, this configuration is illegal in every US state.  

Selling as-is. They were delivered to me with test pictures to verify working order. 

they will be shipped bagged and bubble-wrapped. they are bigger than usps standard rate boxes, so they will go in a bigger box insured for the price you paid. If you don't want insurance, you'll need to state that on your payment note (sorry already been scammed once).

paypal (friends/family) or cash.

• Like 3

On 6/19/2023 at 11:19 PM, boxkita said:

quad bi-xenon. when you need to see a mile away

made by hkc speed. never installed. tested to blind everyone. 2nd set installed on Gex's camel car.

afaik, only 2 sets were ever made.

these were custom made for me, because boxkitty's car was often used for late night runs to the desert. More light was needed. Unfortunately the car blew its head gaskets before i got them installed.

pictures when i get home.

Interested!

32 minutes ago, gvr41520 said:

Pics? Interested how output compares to my current single bi-xenon projector install with 55w ballasts/6000k bulbs. Are the housings painted and is the amber removed? Thanks

4 vs 1? I'd hazard the guess it's 4x better.

OEM Amber is removed however there is still amber there because I wanted an oem look.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, HKC-speed.com said:

Damn, you never installed those!? Absolute mf'r to build; I only built one other set that was brighter a few years later. Very few could come close to out driving the light output on those... Great buy for some looking to massively upgrade the factory candles.

I stopped driving the wagon on trips so never needed them.

maybe you can make a set for the gr86

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...