LegacyGT.com

2005 legacy gt TOP SPEEDS...

What is your personal top speed in your LGT? Highway or Track? THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED TO INDUCE CARELESS OR DANGEROUS DRIVING HABITS. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR COMPARISON PURPOSES NOT COMPETITION. key: 1kph = .621371192mph

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope that I can speak for most of us when I say that driving at extreme speeds is not only dangerous, but irresponsible unless done on a closed course. Having said that... I can say that the car will do between 90 - 100 MPH in 5th under 4K RPM's. This was done on the interstate in a passing situation.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I hope that I can speak for most of us when I say that driving at extreme speeds is not only dangerous, but irresponsible unless done on a closed course*. Having said that... I can say that the car will do between 90 - 100 MPH in 5th under 4K RPM's. This was done on the interstate in a passing situation.[/quote] [size=1]* Not applicable in Germany.[/size] :p

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='Drift Monkey']When did they make you a mod Z? Big mistake....:P[/quote] I am just waiting for a reason to abuse my priviledge. :lol: Yeah, I don't know what Tide was thinking ;)[/quote] I think you smell like [i]flowers![/i] You're a [i]model forum member![/i] ;) (let's see if he excercises his newfound power!) :lol:

*ahem* :P [quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='Drift Monkey']When did they make you a mod Z? Big mistake....:P[/quote] I am just waiting for a reason to abuse my priviledge. :lol: Yeah, I don't know what Tide was thinking ;)[/quote]

[quote name='Tide']*ahem* :P [quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='Drift Monkey']When did they make you a mod Z? Big mistake....:P[/quote] I am just waiting for a reason to abuse my priviledge. :lol: Yeah, I don't know what Tide was thinking ;)[/quote][/quote] Uh oh... BUSTED! :lol: (runs and hides) ..ok, back on topic. :D

I read an article somewhere where they said they saw 140 mph indicated on the speedo. But with the stock tires they come with, I think Subaru is supposed to have limited the top speed to 130 mph. And congrats to Dr. Z and Gtguy for their apparently new moderatorshipness! :D

I don't think most need too. From what I've seen they're both pretty good and fair guys to begin with. Their are some mods on other sites that are about as cool as a cold toilet seat in the dead of winter. I actually give them a bit of h3ll from time to time for it. :LOL:

[quote name='Driver72']I don't think most need too. From what I've seen they're both pretty good and fair guys to begin with. Their are some mods on other sites that are about as cool as a cold toilet seat in the dead of winter. I actually give them a bit of h3ll from time to time for it. :LOL:[/quote] Most don't need too, but some do. *ahem*

Thanks for the congrats, I guess :lol: I think that it just validated my constant reading and obsession with the new GT. No one needs to kiss anyone's butt. We have such a great core of members here, it makes my job kinda boring actually!

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Thanks for the congrats, I guess :lol: I think that it just validated my constant reading and obsession with the new GT. No one needs to kiss anyone's butt. We have such a great core of members here, it makes my job kinda boring actually![/quote] Ah, but you missed my funnAy... :P

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']Thanks for the congrats, I guess :lol: I think that it just validated my constant reading and obsession with the new GT. No one needs to kiss anyone's butt. We have such a great core of members here, it makes my job kinda boring actually![/quote] Ah, but you missed my funnAy... :P[/quote] I wouldn't say I "missed" it :lol:

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']Thanks for the congrats, I guess :lol: I think that it just validated my constant reading and obsession with the new GT. No one needs to kiss anyone's butt. We have such a great core of members here, it makes my job kinda boring actually![/quote] Ah, but you missed my funnAy... :P[/quote] I wouldn't say I "missed" it :lol:[/quote] *holds stomach* ha ha ha ha ha

Archived