LegacyGT.com

FS (CA: San Francisco) - 2009 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited 5spd Manual - Original

Selling my 2009 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited with 5spd manual transmission. 96k original owner miles and looking for a new home to a person that will care for the car as much as I have cared for it. Asking $12,000 obo (or best offer)

Most details as well as a google doc link with every detail you may want to know can be found here:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/san-francisco-2009-subaru-outback-25-xt/7616240330.html

I will definitely miss this car. Lots of memories. Still remember taking it off the lot and of course all the road trips I took in it through when I got married and now with kids. I need to sell because wife doesnt know how to drive stick (those long road trips are brutal not being able to switch off) and we need a larger car in general.

Feel free to message me with questions.

spacer.png

https://i.ibb.co/FHPzD7q/outback-sale-055.jpgspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by kaitanium
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Pleides said:

Saw this on Instagram. Good luck with your sale! My friend in Denver seemed pretty serious about buying it :lol:

Matt??

He better hurry. Got an interested party coming this Saturday.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 2:06 PM, kaitanium said:

Matt??

He better hurry. Got an interested party coming this Saturday.

Yessir, Matt visited me in August last year and seemed to miss having a turbo Subaru in his life. I hope if he does actually act on it the Outback wouldn't suffer the same fate his last one did - death by deer...

18 hours ago, Pleides said:

Yessir, Matt visited me in August last year and seemed to miss having a turbo Subaru in his life. I hope if he does actually act on it the Outback wouldn't suffer the same fate his last one did - death by deer...

oh yea he contacted. I dont think hes going for it. Yea sad end for his previous ob!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 8:11 PM, s2baru said:

Did you get a buyer? Curious what it sells for 

Lets just say it sells for this price or higher =). Yes its been sold. Still sad about it =(. I'll miss her greatly. Likely the best car I will ever own. But thus is life.