LegacyGT.com

Security Lights

Hey everyone, my security light flashes constantly inlcuding when the car is driving. From what I've read online that isn't normal and it should be flashing only when the car is turned off. I haven't been able to find any fixes online. Does anyone know how to fix this or an explanation on what is going on? The cars alarm system and usability has been normal the light is just annoying when driving. 

On 4/26/2023 at 11:58 PM, Febreze Mee said:

Spitballing here, but could it possibly mean the bulb that powers that light is on its way out? :hide:

the bulb....that powers the light? are you high? am I high?

23 hours ago, m sprank said:

You are in valet mode. Iirc the trick is holding the door open and holding down the arm button for 5-10 seconds. Its been soooo long. Check your manual. 

Most likely this. but do check your manual for the proper procedure, this one is close but not quite it.

• Haha 3

Procedure might be different for different model years.  Definitely check the owners manual.  I am most likely incorrect on the procedure having been so long.  But, I had a few customers come in with the same issue.  Usually after having a valet park the car or leaving it at a car wash for a detail. 

• Thanks 1