LegacyGT.com

Not anymore.  Not if they want to stay out of the epas target hairs.  Good luck with a tuner willing to risk it all these days.  Turning off emissions cels is now forbidden. Your swap has not been performed to dot and epa regulations.  Now that the rules are heavily enforced the game has changed.

11 hours ago, m sprank said:

Not anymore.  Not if they want to stay out of the epas target hairs.  Good luck with a tuner willing to risk it all these days.  Turning off emissions cels is now forbidden. Your swap has not been performed to dot and epa regulations.  Now that the rules are heavily enforced the game has changed.

8 hours ago, garrettwilliams said:

he told me ill be just fine just need a tune

Even if Kentucky may not care, that's an individual state in a sea of many that are regulated by the EPA.  You'll be hard pressed to find a tuner that can rid you of emissions related codes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silverton said:

Even if Kentucky may not care, that's an individual state in a sea of many that are regulated by the EPA.  You'll be hard pressed to find a tuner that can rid you of emissions related codes.

i got a tuner actually based off in ohio he said they dont have strong emissions both in ohio and kentucky but other states ofc varies but i mean i only drive between ohio and ky trust me living here theres cars that have no pipes at all from the headers running 😭😭

There are no emissions testing in my state either. But even though i owned a shop and fed the tuners HUNDERDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS they have told me they can not assist if the car is street registered. I understand and hold no ill will.  Good luck with a reputable tune. 

• Like 1