LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I see a fair number of 05' + Legacys in the Milwaukee area on my way to and from work in Cudahy. Not many of them appear to be owned by forum dwelling enthusiasts.

Mkegt, I'll wave at the 3rd ward as I bounce past on the Hoan.

My car's ruby red metallic, whispbar roof rack system, rally armor flaps, tinted tails, and when parked has a Lightning Mcqueen's Eyes Car Shade. I'll get a picture eventually :spin:

---

Last Friday? Probably me.

Might have been!

I see a fair number of 05' + Legacys in the Milwaukee area on my way to and from work in Cudahy. Not many of them appear to be owned by forum dwelling enthusiasts.

Mkegt, I'll wave at the 3rd ward as I bounce past on the Hoan.

Right on, once in awhile I take the Hoan to visit my family near the airport. Almost always see a blue WRX heading Northbound.

I'm lurking around the Milwaukee area :)

I'll keep an eye out.

i looked into those before getting a yakima off craigslist...their website is pretty convincing as far as the noise goes!

Only a little louder with the sunroof open. otherwise you cannot hear it in the car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
DGM SpecB in a downtown Parking lot on Monroe this morning.

(Your licenses plate tipped off your anticipation for the new "Transformers" movie...)

not me, but i do have an autobot logo on my grille :D

Spotted two today, on south bound route 53 getting on from Lake Cook RD this morning around 8-830am

08-09 Black 3.0 R

06-07 ABP with i believe they were enkei wheels, possibly stg 2, seemed like avo exhaust/mufflers. Got off by higgins in schaumburg.

• 2 weeks later...
I spotted a white 2008 Subaru Legacy GT in Saint Marys, OH looking as though they were going to get some gas, unfortunately i was not driving my LGT at the time, but rather my 97 accord...lol Probably wondered why i was staring, since it looked stock!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...