LegacyGT.com

WoW Legacy!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets just say when I got back the other night, I was slightly enibriated (I got a ride) and my Legacy got a few more kisses than usual.

Hope one of you were wearing protection!!:icon_tong

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Is everyone still like me, whenever i catch a break at work (mostly everyone 2 hours for me XD) looks at their car and still get a WoW out of themselves...?

I STILL DO! I've own my Legacy for almost a year now. But I still get ticklelish feeling out of me. Just love the different shades of color of my Atlantic Blue 2.5i...the lines of the car comparing to others in the parking lot...the fine front, rear, and sides of the car....It's sure is a beauty!!!

(just thought i share this) XO

enough to still make the #2 woman (girlfriend) jealous

Wassamatta?

Is the poor Legacy anti-social? That is no way to make freinds :D

Just kidding... Door dings are a real drag.

I park next to a 2000 WRX RS with Sti swap ^^ we're colleagues, only Suby drivers in the company

and of course we also parked next to a couple CL600, CLS500, XLR, etc...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 3 months later...
i love gazing at my LGT, problem is i only see my baby maybe once or twice a week because i do not need to drive very much. I'm driving to atlanta this weekend, which will be fun.

I will never forget the first time I saw one in a crowd at a Subaru dealer in Oklahoma.. I had to drive an hour and a half just to see one when they came out, and there it was!! It was like 10pm at night, a row of 05 LGT's waiting for me to gaze upon.. and right under the bright neon light, a Deep Regal Blue GT!! OHH it was so beautiful, it was lust at first sight.. I new right then when I saw it one would be mine very soon. A year and a few months later now our relationship has blossomed into sometimes a bitter sweet endeavor, but one that has been very memorable already. The journey of fun, mods, breaks, and joy has only just begun...

You’re all lucky bastards. My wife and I bought our 2.5i for the “family car”. We don’t have kids yet but our other cars are lowered and difficult to drive in the snow. I’ve loved the new body style ever since it came out. Now I have this secret love affair with a car that is used to get groceries, go camping in, accumulate door dings, and drive in nasty Alaska spring weather. I hope you all feel for me.

Archived