LegacyGT.com

fifth gen. making funny noise when driving need some help trying to figure out what the problem is

my 2010 legacy gt is making a clicking noise when i drive it but only while its rolling i can pust the clutch in and the noise goes right away i can put it neutral and rev it no noise but i start to drive it and i notice espically when i have my window open and im driving next to a curb or something like a barrier next to me on the drivers side it has a stage three ceramic clutch in it with in the 50,000 miles the front control arms have been replaced the check engine light is on but everytime i stall it it will come on with a p0000 code and a p302 code being that it is a stage three clutch im having a little bit of adjustment driving it over my old car some times the codes will clear themselves sometime not but i dont think that it has anything  to do with the clicking noise any feedback would be greatly apprecaited

Welcome to the Forum, Sorry you posted this in the wrong one, there is a forum above for your car.

Think about how the clutch works, When you push in the clutch, you are releasing the clutch disc, which slows down and stops spinning the input shaft and input bearing. 

Can you put the car in neutral, foot off clutch pedal and coast and see if the noise is still there ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here