LegacyGT.com

Anyone installed SuperPro Sway bars?

I'm buying a new F&R sway bar and am deciding between super pro or Cusco. Don't want white line because they corrode easily. From what I read on other forums super pro tend to be night and day better than white lines even though they are owned by the same company. Cusco seems good but I read somewhere on here that the guy had to cut his heat shield to fit the front sway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the SuperPro sway bars but my Cusco suspension bits have been corroding fairly rapidly. From what I've gathered Cusco's finish isn't all that durable either.

The Cusco bits have seen 2 Midwest winters and I was religious about underbody spray downs whenever the salt came out. ymmv

I don't have the SuperPro sway bars but my Cusco suspension bits have been corroding fairly rapidly. From what I've gathered Cusco's finish isn't all that durable either.

The Cusco bits have seen 2 Midwest winters and I was religious about underbody spray downs whenever the salt came out. ymmv

That's unfortunate to hear, I thought they were pretty highly regarded. I'm leaning towards the super pro or Avo now.

I know a ton of people are running whiteline including myself. I haven’t seen anyone ever complain about their sway bars and I for one am super happy with it. Why are you so concerned about corrosion? Do you live in the rust belt? If so, god himself can’t even produce a finish that will save you.

Whiteline quality had dropped off (for the UK anyway). Big problems with rust and their top mounts were splitting. They were replacing them under warranty, no issue. Just the hassle/cost of having to swap them if you’d already paid to have them fitted.

That's what i've gathered about Cusco products too. Every used one that I've seen for sale has been rusted to oblivion.

I've had a superpro swaybar on my wrx for many years and it looks the same as the day I installed it. I can say the same about my rear sway, which is a whiteline that was installed at the same time. Granted the car has never left florida, so never seen snow or salt. I also can't say if the quality has dropped in the past ~9 years...

I've had Perrin F/R 25mm swaybars on mine since 2008 and they look pretty much perfect still. Can't speak much to the others although I did have a Cusco lower K brace and it was fairly corroded after just a few years. Replaced it 5 years ago with AVO and that still looks good.