LegacyGT.com

337K mile original shortblock 5-speed GT wagon FS in Oregon - original Mach V car?

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/creswell-2005-subaru-legacy-gt-25t-5sp/7409060202.html

Mach V wing, eyelids, lots of stylistic things - Is this Mach V Dan's car? It appears to be identical.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/mach-v-dans-legacy-january-2007-51606.html

Regardless - I peruse Craigslist from time to time to put all the remaining manual LGT wagons I see on VINwiki to see what's out there still. This one is the biggest surprise I've seen in a long while!

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/creswell-2005-subaru-legacy-gt-25t-5sp/7409060202.html

Mach V wing, eyelids, lots of stylistic things - Is this Mach V Dan's car?

It is!

Woah, a V1 AP.

It still has the subwoofer I put in there. I wonder if it still has the hard-drive-based MP3 player setup?

Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Edited by Mach V Dan
Added link to stereo thread

It is!

It still has the subwoofer I put in there. I wonder if it still has the hard-drive-based MP3 player setup?

Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Hey, it's you!

I wonder how it managed to have so much mileage put on it so quickly and then get parked for six years. Hope somebody takes care of it!

I am but having a hard time coming to an agreement with him. Rarity or not, it's not a 5g car, or well now he has it at 4700. When market values have it at 900-1800$ sadly

There are only maybe 3-400 5MT/6mt swapped wagons in America these days. Even with a blown engine the car is worth two grand from the many listings I've seen of these things. I do think 337K is crazy high mileage for these cars, but he has a spare block so I wouldn't hold that against him. I'd pay 4.5K in today's market for the car IMO.

Edit: OK, never mind, I watched the vids. That car has a lot of weird wear and tear from being so high mileage that parts have forgotten how to remain affixed to the car. I'd pay like 3K max. New tail light, repaint the front end and roof/wing, exhaust fitment looks kinda odd, carpet needs replacing or a rubber heel pad added to cover up the damage, the key fob needs replacing... yeah it could use a little more TLC.

Edited by Pleides

at 337K i can hear the rod bearings screaming from here. Seller needs to factor in an imminent YNANSBAT as part of his price.

“With original motor”….props to Dan Mach V for maintaining/building this thing to last but with an original motor at that mileage, that thing is a ticking time bomb that needs work. Sad to see it in that shape now. I saw old pictures of it a while back when Dan sold it. That was a beautiful car.