LegacyGT.com

(Portland, OR) WTB VF52 wastegate

Pleides

Hey all, looking at buying a used VF52 from an owner that went the external wastegate route and no longer has the wastegate actuator and all that. Wondering if someone might have one sitting around they wouldn’t mind parting ways with. Willing to pay for shipping if you’re not close to PDX. Don’t mind if it’s cracked unless it’s too far gone. Thanks :)

Hey all, looking at buying a used VF52 from an owner that went the external wastegate route and no longer has the wastegate actuator and all that. Wondering if someone might have one sitting around they wouldn’t mind parting ways with. Willing to pay for shipping if you’re not close to PDX. Don’t mind if it’s cracked unless it’s too far gone. Thanks :)
I have a 40k mile VF52 that will be coming off the car soon. Just rounding up a few more parts

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

I have a 40k mile VF52 that will be coming off the car soon. Just rounding up a few more parts

Thank you for the response. I already purchased the whole turbo last night so just need the wastegate actuator. If you wouldn’t mind parting with it then let me know, but I totally understand if you want it all in one piece.

Thank you for the response. I already purchased the whole turbo last night so just need the wastegate actuator. If you wouldn’t mind parting with it then let me know, but I totally understand if you want it all in one piece.
I'm running external, I'll look and see if I held onto the actuator.

• 2 weeks later...