LegacyGT.com

Is the STI shift knob C1010FG100 worth the crazy price?

I had to change mine last year as the one I had was cracking, shift pattern unstock a bunch of times and was just not a comfortable feeling when driving.

I didn't want to spend much but quickly noticed you get for what you pay for....STI one caught my attention for 1 sec until I saw the price also.

I ended up going with the GrimmSpeed Stubby....affordable (under $100 CDN with the boot retainer), looks good and sleek (didn't want anything bling), feels good in the hand although it might be slightly too big for my taste (I'm used to a smaller knob in my hand...LMAO!!) and also doesn't get too hot in summer or too cold in winter. They have other styles also you might like ;)

I only have one thanks to give... it's my one super power limitation.

How bad would RZA lose his mind if I just transferred my ONE thanks to Febreze Me. No longer would one be RZA'ed... they would be Febrezed. :dm:

I still have the screenshot saved. I didn’t even ask for that one :lol:

I need a pick-me-up! Quick, someone "Thank Me" so I can receive my daily dose of external validation that I crave on the reg because my Uncle Steve won't give me one-on-one putting lessons anymore after school.

Did you bump your head or something like that?

Did you bump your head or something like that?

Definitely hit head. But I can say that's still better than listening to RZA about CrossFit. He gets my one thanks.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

What kind of wood do ya got? They make knob inserts, im sure you have had some exotic wood you could use again.

there's an exotic wood shop down the road. Most of mine is softwood. I've been tempted to stop by goodwill for an old chair and use one of the chair legs.

A spun titanium knob? cf knob?

there's an exotic wood shop down the road. Most of mine is softwood. I've been tempted to stop by goodwill for an old chair and use one of the chair legs.

A spun titanium knob? cf knob?

Well that's not good.... :spin::lol:

I had a metal knob for all of 3 days in the summer before I said F that.

You gotta wrap your knob n00b! :rolleyes::lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com