LegacyGT.com

Seattle, WA JDM Sports Bumper

Someone please buy this to save me from temptation. Glws.

The plan was to convert it to REV d/f, but I'm out of real-estate for storage of personal goodies.

how much for the lip?

$300? Still on the fence, lips for this bumper are damn near impossible to find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
What boxita said; as it sits now it's preface lift. What I was saying above is I was going to convert it to jdm face lift.

What does it take to convert it? I'm a bit of a hack when it comes to a dremel, so not looking to spend that much if I got to sweat trying do a lot of cutting... I also assume "jdm face lift" means that headlights and fenders need to be changed.

OP- don’t suppose you’d have a jdm tail light garnish for the sedan would you? I’ve been trying to hunt one down for my 05 with no luck, I saw one place to buy the garnish for the wagon but that’s all I’ve come across

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does it take to convert it? I'm a bit of a hack when it comes to a dremel, so not looking to spend that much if I got to sweat trying do a lot of cutting... I also assume "jdm face lift" means that headlights and fenders need to be changed.

It's rather simple. NO cutting is need on the sports bumper, however, you do need a cheap facelift bumper to cut up. The headlight area is what needs to be modified, specifically the little wing that pops up.

OP- don’t suppose you’d have a jdm tail light garnish for the sedan would you? I’ve been trying to hunt one down for my 05 with no luck, I saw one place to buy the garnish for the wagon but that’s all I’ve come across

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to look. But it's a possibility either way. PM me.