LegacyGT.com

MD/DE JDM/UKDM Silver Auto Fold side mirrors w/ switch

Really good shape. Has car-side pigtails. Bought these in England but really don't care to go through the hassle of wiring them.

Let's say SOLD shipped. Located in Queen Anne, MD.

20210131_153243.thumb.jpg.33a3260ad49ee913831b356eb268ba60.jpg

20210131_153313.thumb.jpg.16e21ee8c7fbf7760dc3b60cb44a2943.jpg

20210131_153319.thumb.jpg.70b1da0702a6bc51ef2e6e0788a3cdc0.jpg

Edited by GordiniLGT
Edited title, lowered price.

• 2 weeks later...
do these have heated mirrors? I'm assuming they do since there's a cold-weather package switch next to the folding switch and the harnesses have the two black wires that run the heating element, but it's good to know for sure. I've been looking at a bunch on eBay and one thing none of the sellers in Asia mention is whether there's heat in them, even if they appear to have the necessary wires. Edited by axisofevol

do these have heated mirrors? I'm assuming they do since there's a cold-weather package switch next to the folding switch and the harnesses have the two black wires that run the heating element, but it's good to know for sure. I've been looking at a bunch on eBay and one thing none of the sellers in Asia mention is whether there's heat in them, even if they appear to have the necessary wires.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you, I don't have the slightest idea. I was actually wondering the same thing. There's a write-up around here somewhere that talks about the heat, I believe.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you, I don't have the slightest idea. I was actually wondering the same thing. There's a write-up around here somewhere that talks about the heat, I believe.

In the UK, the glass would normally have a heater image printed on them if they were. The switch only works the heated part of the the front lower screen where the wipers sit. Heated mirrors work by turning the heated rear screen on.

I "think" the factory loom is on them all. If you replace the standard glass with heated glass, it's a simple plug and play swap.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...