LegacyGT.com

Katzkin seats

Had Katzkin seats installed today. Really dresses up the interior and is much nicer than the beige cloth that gets dirty when breathed on lol the white specs are snow a235a710fbfd84a7aacc89aeecd6f6e4.jpg

8a532373d326dc18ccc98d2581f0c981.jpg

ab46c89ac370913cfb60f6293e5f3650.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by ammcinnis

Had Katzkin seats installed today. Really dresses up the interior and is much nicer than the beige cloth that gets dirty when breathed on lol the white specs are snow a235a710fbfd84a7aacc89aeecd6f6e4.jpg

8a532373d326dc18ccc98d2581f0c981.jpg

ab46c89ac370913cfb60f6293e5f3650.jpg

Very Nice..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

That looks so much better then stock I have tan interior too ended up with just a basic seat cover set for under $100 bit yours looks amazing. How much did it cost w install?

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

That looks so much better then stock I have tan interior too ended up with just a basic seat cover set for under $100 bit yours looks amazing. How much did it cost w install?

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

With install it cost $2025

• 3 months later...

Did u pull your neg on the battery before you removed the seats and reinstalled the seats before re connecting? This is a must anytime an airbag is removed.

—————————————————

More to come...

Did u pull your neg on the battery before you removed the seats and reinstalled the seats before re connecting? This is a must anytime an airbag is removed.

—————————————————

More to come...

I disconnected the positive.

He would know by now because he would see his air bags if anything went wrong. But the correct procedure is disconnect negative battery and wait at last 30min before doing anything with air bags. And always be careful in general any time you see yellow cable.

The seats look amazing. I on the contrary would love to buy limited with cloth seats just because of the durability reasons, less maintenance, don't have to worry to sit on hot leather in summer or cold seats in winter. And the major reason I like my cloth seats is because of the back sweating in summer. I hope they last you long time and you do not have the problems I listed.

—————————————————

More to come...

Edited by aki334