LegacyGT.com

Does the Legacy with turbo have the thicker windshield/side windows in front?

Another reason I was impressed with the car. My trade (Lexus RX350) had the same thing. It is very quiet in the car. Another reason is the upgraded stereo. I tend to have Sirus on whenever I drive. I looked at same models but also RAV . Camry was a good choice but to get the larger motor I had to lose AWD and that is not happening. Actually I think there were a couple of cars like that. I wanted a little bit of scoot but AWD as well. Comes in handy in Colorado. It does not seem to review particularly well but definitely drive one.

Both turbo trim models of the Legacy have what they call "acoustic" glass for a quieter ride.

On my limited GT with the stock summer tires it is almost dead silent on perfect pavement/ asphalt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I find that my Limited XT is the quietest car I’ve ever driven.

• 4 months later...
I noticed tinting the windows makes it even quieter. Not sure if the acoustic glass makes the windshield stronger.

No. The windshield on my 2012 GT has held up much better to rocks and crap on the highway. I’ve already had the windshield replaced on my 2020 TXT with less than 6k miles on it to-date.