LegacyGT.com

Annual Meeting

Just wondering if anyone has thought about a North American annual Legacy meeting ? I know we all have our local meetings, but an annual meeting would be fantastic.

Yes it's a big country, but other car clubs do it, why can't we ?

If it's in a pretty central place, over a long weekend, with sponsorship, and maybe a small fee to cover the organisation costs, I'm sure it would be a success.

Thoughts ?

Just wondering if anyone has thought about a North American annual Legacy meeting ? I know we all have our local meetings, but an annual meeting would be fantastic.

Yes it's a big country, but other car clubs do it, why can't we ?

If it's in a pretty central place, over a long weekend, with sponsorship, and maybe a small fee to cover the organisation costs, I'm sure it would be a success.

Thoughts ?

That's a great idea, Phil. I'd definately be interested in something like that.
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

How about nearby the SoA assembly plant, make ourselves heard !

I would drive 2 days for that - maybe arrange a group tour of the plant?

It is pretty central - I mean it may suck for us west coasters, but it's better than having the meet on the east coast, and visa versa.

In MA at a ski resort. Will still be in NE this coming year, the concentration of Subarus for the size of the area is wicked high.

-B

i agree. The I would recommend having it in NY though. that save 3 to 4 hours for people coming from far away.

On the other hand, we could have one in Washington D.C which is 14 hours from florida, 7 hours from NH and 14-30 hours from most mid west states.

I really dont see alot people coming from cali to the east coast, and the concentration of owners in the mid west is low.

Maybe an East coast meet, and a seperate west coast meet.

Im in either way.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I was at the Wicked big meet this year.....it was a great time......

They have NO WHERE near the space for a "North American" Meet though.....

It would be great to get it go'n though.....where ever.....and obv. be'n from MA Wicked big meet works for me :D

I'd be interested in doing something like this, but I'd be more likely to make it if it were centralized (i.e. the SoA assembly plant). East or West coast would be a bit harder to get to, but I could maybe pull it off.

I was just thinking about the WBSM today and wondering when next year's will begin organizing? Won my Crucial UP there last year! Of the 350+ cars that were there, I just happened to drive in and park right behind "the beast" and had a nice chat w/ Andy. Link w/ pics: http://www.plaftaphoto.com/gallery/album190?page=1

We will DEFINATELY get all LGT's (+ OBXT's and the beast) together in one section next year!

I say we have it at the Palisades :D

haha, I dont think the mall parking can handle over 5,000 members (if that's how many that can show up)... even 2,000 seems like a lot for that commuter lot.

It would be a mid-west meet.. something like Kansas, :lol:

Keefe

Archived