LegacyGT.com

Eibach Pro Kit for LGT

ObsidiousGT

I am considering getting the pro kit to pair with my KYB Excel-g struts. The KYB’s are not my favorite(feel like stock) but since I already have them on my car I want a suitable spring. My questions are, which ones do I need to get? Are there better options? Thoughts?

What car we working with here, to start with?

KYBs won't last long with a spring that drops as much as the H&R (about 1.4 inches in the front). Here's my car with Konis and H&R springs.

9naXtoe

STi pinks are a common recommendation with stock shocks because they don't drop super low and feel like a nice upgrade in the handling department. They're a little expensive given the fact that they're from Japan, but here's a link.

Alternatively, if you wanted a better ride with a lowering spring and better shock longevity, you could get Koni cut-a-struts like my car has. Since you just bought the shocks, I'm guessing you don't wanna feel like you wasted all that money, which is fair.

• 1 month later...
I'm starting with a 2006 LGT M. Since I bought them recently, I am going to keep the KYB's until they blow then replace them with something better. I think I am pretty committed to the Pro Kit but I am not sure which set to buy. When I do searches I can't find a set for my year LGT.

My wagon has 3/8" spacers, I just checked on the GB thread, happy with it.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2nd-annual-group-buy-epic-springs-05-09-lgt-212865p3.html

Post # 106

Read the comment in post 161. Still feel way about this set up.

Here's the car with Conti' DWS 225/45-17's.

DSCN4989.thumb.JPG.11a3788fa16ab5a3f7d62a92dbf4a76f.JPG

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here