LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

• I Donated
Snapchat. Also why I’m not sharing it with you doofus here. People like you ruin everything. SoUnDs LiKe A HiPpA ViOlAtIoN!!1 :hide::spin:
First of all, *HIPAA :hide:

Second, I only said it because we're talking about HIPAA in the PA right now. [emoji14]

Sounds like a HIPAA violation but ok :hide:

As long as the culprit isn't identifiable I just see it as an example of things that you really shouldn't do.

Do stupid things - win stupid prizes like getting your X-ray on the internet.

453747.png

As long as the culprit isn't identifiable I just see it as an example of things that you really shouldn't do.

Do stupid things - win stupid prizes like getting your X-ray on the internet.

I hate it when you are right :mad:

Thanksgiving is canceled, no pumpkin pie for YOU!- Lockdown Jay

But that's not even the fun part. The fun part is the suggestion of a having 'virtual thanksgiving', seriously. I'm trying to imagine one of those with my family and how that would go, sounds like escapades and capers waiting to happen, but Grandma doesn't even have a computer so it's kind of a non-starter anyway.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

This is our first year breaking our tradition in almost 20 years. We usually travel to my wife's sisters house, and me and my BIL drink too much, stay up too late, sleep in, and have the time of our lives.... It's the best 5 days of the year. Our whole family loves it. We just kinda do nothing.

This is our first year breaking our tradition in almost 20 years. We usually travel to my wife's sisters house, and me and my BIL drink too much, stay up too late, sleep in, and have the time of our lives.... It's the best 5 days of the year. Our whole family loves it. We just kinda do nothing.

I'm going to break tradition this year too, I'm assembling a naked, doorknob-licking march through the city in honor of 'national unity', it's going to be a bit nipple-y but great.

You want to lick my knob?

Everyone's knob deserves a lick, it's an equal-opportunity event. Though we aren't planning any out of state events, I would encourage you to organize a local chapter of your own, it's a great way to get out and interact with the community.

Started Christmas shopping prior to the lockdown last weekend (ok, I really just went to Gamestop), bought my daughter a turquois Nintendo Switch lite, a screen guard and leather carrying case and a copy of Animal Crossing. Now they won't have to share the regular switch anymore.

Not dealing with the stores 25% occupancy if I can avoid it. Though I am staying away from Amazon and some other big retailers too (they had a good enough year already), instead I'm trying to buy from small business online.

I understand it has nice "mouth feel"...and the barrel also has a bung...
My knob does have a great mouth feel... or so I'm told.

Unfortunately I'm not that flexible and my bung is off limits unless there's money involved.