LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

I used to work in a building across the baseball stadium that had a conference room with an floor to ceiling view of downtown Seattle and the Olympic mountains. The booking of the room was first come first served. I used to book it a week at a time for all day meetings. Bring in my laptop and "work".

When my productivity tanked, my boss had the IT department disallow my booking of the conference room. When I left about six months later, my productivity had never improved. However the view from my "office" remained epic. No one ever used the room because it had always been booked :)

Going camping in Great Smoky Mountains National Park in a couple weeks.

Was on alltrails yesterday and included the "dogs allowed" filter. No results. Hmmm...did some googles and found out apparently dogs are allowed at the campsite, but aren't allowed on pretty much all of the trails.

Was a surprise since we were at Shenandoah a few weeks ago and dogs were allowed on trails there, turns out that is one of the few national parks that does allow dogs.

In my experience, people bring their damn dogs on almost every trail, even those that are marked no dogs.
I figured that's probably the case.

That said, it's probably good for the dog to get a break from us. With covid, haven't been able to do any real vacations, so he hasn't been away from us for more than a few hours since this time last year

I figured that's probably the case.

That said, it's probably good for the dog to get a break from us. With covid, haven't been able to do any real vacations, so he hasn't been away from us for more than a few hours since this time last year

My wife and kids have been home for all of it, and I was home from March to June. We got the dog in late January, so there were a couple months there where she was kenneled during the day (while we were at work) until my son got home from school, but after March we only kenneled her at night. And now she barely gets kenneled at all, barely ever at night.

This morning I woke up and found her and the cat sleeping next to each other on the couch, they were keeping each other warm :lol::wub:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song