LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Toppling Goliath > treehouse: beeradvocate.com

Not that I care. But interestingly these two are neck and neck in the top 20 beers

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Fustercluck, about describes the state of things. Need admin rights to create new accounts/profiles for new customers/vendors, trouble is, there is no one left working here with those rights :spin:

Anyone got any extra bitcoins today?

"A fool and his bitcoins are soon parted." ~ Uncle Scrooge McDuck

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

At least Summer is finally here after PNW start. Was hot yesterday too.

I took the LGT up to Kirkland (about an hour drive) to go car shopping, kind of a wasted effort because the vehicle I went to look at had some light side-swipe damage on the rear passenger door, not major but it was still enough to dissuade me, there was also a creased dent about 4 in long, no way you can get that out. The car fax was clean too, of course, and they told me "it looked pretty great" before I headed up there.

CT is a bit cooler today than yesterday. 91 is the high so far in CT for today. Yesterday was a bit cooler, and felt more humid. Tmrw will stay hot but the humidity drops.

IF this goes the minimum of 4 days as expected, this will be our 4th heat wave of the summer.

Since I learned of the death of Rep. John Lewis last Friday, Hymn to Freedom, by jazz great Oscar Peterson, has been running thought my head:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCrrZ1NnCuM]Oscar Peterson - Hymn To Freedom - YouTube[/ame]

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

CT is a bit cooler today than yesterday. 91 is the high so far in CT for today. Yesterday was a bit cooler, and felt more humid. Tmrw will stay hot but the humidity drops.

IF this goes the minimum of 4 days as expected, this will be our 4th heat wave of the summer.

thermostat in the office for outside currently says it is 98 outside, feels hotterer

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

CT has to get muggy this time of year too.

Yesterday was warm here, about 88 but it was dry at least, today is going to be about 85. It literally rained half of June here.

I left the west side of the state for the fourth this year. It was raining when I left and Raining when I came back. Eastern WA was nice though.