LegacyGT.com

Palisades center meet Sun 12/11

coxx

If someone drives me, I'll buy them. I like to be carted around like royalty.
If I come I'll cart your ass around, we can watch bath tub lesbos on my in dash DVD player while we get the holes :D

... Course then everyone else will want in the car...

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
If I come I'll cart your ass around, we can watch bath tub lesbos on my in dash DVD player while we get the holes :D

... Course then everyone else will want in the car...

Sounds good- I have a ride and the cash for the grub.

2 dozen thats it!?

Getcho wallet out then cheapass! :lol: Maybe you should go with him- bring your Napoleon Dynamite DVD with you :lol:

Yes, it's still funny to me. I'm a silly, silly man.

lets not forget about the toys for tots ya buncha cheap bastards. you guys got money for doughnuts but not for poor kids to have a better holiday than the otherwise would? bush league man, bush league. Whatever, I'll do the right thing. Counting on at least some of you to do the same.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make this one my Girlfriend is throwing herself a birthday brunch. What the hell is that crap. Who the hell wants to go to brunch to celebrate a b-day. I guess if I ever plan on getting laid again I should probably go. But if it snows I will for sure ditch the Brunch to go play with some snowcones and mess with the cops that always sit at the back of the lot. Haha pigs there is no way you are catching anyone in a suby in the snow...you fools.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make this one my Girlfriend is throwing herself a birthday brunch. What the hell is that crap. Who the hell wants to go to brunch to celebrate a b-day. I guess if I ever plan on getting laid again I should probably go. But if it snows I will for sure ditch the Brunch to go play with some snowcones and mess with the cops that always sit at the back of the lot. Haha pigs there is no way you are catching anyone in a suby in the snow...you fools.
:D just you wait, we'll get some fun in

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

WTF? everyone in rockland gotta copy me now with the lgt? copycats!! LOL
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Wish I could come but do to recent health of my grandmother I will be forced to be in Mississippi that day and then once returning I have to get surgery on the 14th. Perhaps I'll be around for the spring meet season.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wish I could come but do to recent health of my grandmother I will be forced to be in Mississippi that day and then once returning I have to get surgery on the 14th. Perhaps I'll be around for the spring meet season.

Good luck with everything bro- we'll be thinking of you :)

Damn Damn It Son of a Bitch i got to go to that to.

sorry to hear that. hope everything turns out for the better! see you next time!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I'll be there if not working. BTW: f/s: my custom catback. RalphyRalph has first dibs. Here's the deal: Had a Perrin Catback installed last night. My custom exhaust is one peice from the cat back, so it's like over six feet long. It is in the shed at MSPT on Long Island. $175 INSTALLED, but you have to come to Long Island for the install. rich

DOb We can shoot up there right afrter we finish with that shit. Plus you could get out of it if you wnated too I can just explain to her that it is business and that you have to go from a marketing standpoint. there is no reason for both of us to suffer through that.

Guest *Jedimaster*
SHIT! Looks like I won't be coming to this meet :mad: Wife and monter in law decided that it would be fun to change the weekend we go :mad:

Archived