LegacyGT.com

Palisades center meet Sun 12/11

coxx

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone take into account that it will be X mas time and that lot we had the last one in will probably be full? I tried to find a spot to park after we split up and I had to park at Home depot, and that pre X mas shopping time.

just a thought. Maybe we should have it at Foxwoods!!!!!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

LOL, j/k man. Good point. I guess we'll see though. Unless someone has a better idea or if you guys wanna wait till jan? Up to you guys. I live right there so it's no big deal to me.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

That's it- me and Randy are kicking your arse! :D

LOL, BRING IT ON!!!!:icon_tong Ya know, rockland lake is 5 mins away & has 2 huge parking lots if the palisades is too crowded or whatever

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest *Jedimaster*
So whos bringing the cones?

It's too cold for snow cones. Maybe hot chocolate. Re Beast is the only one with enough manners to bring goodies, so maybe if you ask him.

Archived