LegacyGT.com

Regarding Hood Dampers.. Any interest in...

jsalicru

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about ones that are valved? They slow down when they get to the top of the lift.

Uhh, these have that feature. Its called your hand. ;)

J/K.. kinda. I don't have any available that have such a feature.. although it would be nice.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

1freak: Polished or CF?

Subietonic: Let's set up a time for you to stop by and I can install these for you. Just to let you know, its a car weekend this upcoming one. I got BOXRPWRs brakes, my new coilovers, and I gotta finish this turbo VR6 GTi I've been working on for a while. AKA, its a good weekend to add it up to.

NALegacy: I have your polished set ready. Just need to know if you really want them or not.

praedet: Polished or CF?

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

If you are local to me, I can lower the price because I wouldn't pay for shipping.

no holes are drilled into the hood. Only the engine compartment. Refer to PDF instructions :)

OK, we can give this a try

$95 shipped for polished

125 shipped for carbon fiber.

start numbering yourselves in there.

Lets try to get 10 of you.

Go ahead and number yourselves in there. The 10 can be mixed up between CF and polished.

Paypal address is stifan@mac.com

Just one more Q, I have the bug shield on and must drop my hood from a considerable height, will I still be able to do that?

I don't see why not.... from the halfway point on down... its faily effortless to close it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SWRX/SmallHooddampers1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SWRX/SmallHooddampers2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SWRX/SmallHooddampers3.jpg

YES they're HOT :D and the price is better than before ;)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

NALegacy: I added tracking info on paypal

Tim: Sorry, I dono your LGT name, I added tracking info on paypal

iamboon: I added tracking info on paypal

Patagonian GT: Im getting your set today.

A message to everyone... The price is now 95 shipped for the polished, and 125 shipped for the carbon. Always... no GB needed.

Archived