LegacyGT.com

WTB your fake wood trim - SW OH

Rittmeister

I just picked up an '09 Outback. It has the aluminum-look trim on the dash and I'd like to replace it with wood-looking trim. I know this is the reverse of what most folks do but I have my reasons :D

I would like all five pieces. Two on either side of the radio/shifter, two on either side of the steering wheel, and one at the top of the glovebox lid. I guess if you have a matching shifter I'd take that too. I don't want the pieces by the door handles, I understand all the doorcards have to come off for that and I'm not keen to do that much.

I think this stuff came in several different colors and I'd prefer either the darker wood or the wood that has the reddish tint to it (see pic below, it's not my car, it's what I'm after).

I suppose I'd be willing to trade my silver trim; it's in good but not perfect condition. Also, if anyone can give advice on swapping the trim on the glovebox and by the steering wheel I'd appreciate it; I assume it just pries off but I'd like to verify and haven't been able to.

Let me know what you have!

DSC_0061.jpg.5af4a17207ccaeb1efd05182d33f9a0a.jpg

Edited by Rittmeister
transaction complete

• 3 weeks later...