LegacyGT.com

COVID-19 - who's got some?

DrD123

Maybe even a hollow earther, that's one of my favorite theories

I would ask what the heck is a hollow earther :lol: but I probably don't want to know. I suppose (from the name) that it's something different than a flat earther.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Hollow Earth has a few different flavors. The general gist is that there is terra firma in the core of the planet.

Some thinks dinosaurs are still alive there, others think it's an advanced society (human or alien), others thinks it's a top secret place for the elites to gather and diddle little kids.

Hollow Earth has a few different flavors. The general gist is that there is terra firma in the core of the planet.

Some thinks dinosaurs are still alive there, others think it's an advanced society (human or alien), others thinks it's a top secret place for the elites to gather and diddle little kids.

Honestly that sounds a lot like a game I've played before, the dinosaurs variation anyway, it's called Ark. Good game but didn't particularly hold my interest, it even has an advanced Alien civilization and Dinosaurs= simultaneous-win!

Man this thread is disappointing most of the time. I check in hoping that one of you has gotten the Rona vaccine and has some exciting anecdote like your dick fell off for a couple weeks, or your asshole developed taste buds and olfactory senses for 72 hours.

Maybe once you guys get the vaccine those things will happen? One can hope.

Then once the vaccine is available to me I can decide if possibly being a dickless shit tasting fart sniffer for awhile outweighs the risk of getting Rona.

If your dick falls off for a couple weeks, does that imply it spontaneously reattaches itself when that couple weeks period ends? If so, that doesn't seem like such a bad side effect. At least it doesn't give you autism right? :)

Man this thread is disappointing most of the time. I check in hoping that one of you has gotten the Rona vaccine and has some exciting anecdote like your dick fell off for a couple weeks, or your asshole developed taste buds and olfactory senses for 72 hours.

Maybe once you guys get the vaccine those things will happen? One can hope.

Then once the vaccine is available to me I can decide if possibly being a dickless shit tasting fart sniffer for awhile outweighs the risk of getting Rona.

I got my 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine 2 days ago. So far my dick and anus are working as normal. No new dicks or asshole either :spin:

Didn't even realize this forum had a sort by new feature for all posts. Anyways.

I have three housemates. Two of them have parents who have contracted COVID (all in their 70s and 80s). For one of the two housemates, he lost his dad to the virus. For the other, she currently is visiting her dad (he and his wife both have it) and the wife is in the hospital. I'm 21 and nobody knowingly has had it in my immediate friend group or household.

I'm thankful to live in a place where the vast majority of people take it seriously, however I've had to explain how vaccines work to far too many people, which worries me...

My grandmother got it at 88 years of age, recovered just fine. Her 2nd husband is 84, he’s recovered now but due to his diabetes had a harder time.

My aunt died of complications, but had been hospitalized 3 times this year for other illnesses and was extremely weak.

Tons of my coworkers have had it, almost unavoidable in my industry since the RR gives zero shits about safety, sanitation, or health of employees. No one died, most had shitty cold symptoms and just got caught up on projects around the house while quarantined. One of them fished a tournament by himself for example, another one cut firewood for the winter, a few of them got properly sick (both diabetics).

its not the end... the recovery rate is high..

the fear mongering about the virus made it worst.

you should not fear.

Respectfully disagree. A certain degree of fear is beneficial because it encourages you to be aware of your actions and how they could make you or others more susceptible to contracting the virus. On the contrary, I would argue that there is not enough fear of the virus in much of the population. If there were, then people wouldn't be attending massive underground holiday parties.

its not the end... the recovery rate is high..

the fear mongering about the virus made it worst.

you should not fear.

Or it could be this super contagious new mutation that's making it worse....

Japan has another lockdown looming, one of China's northern cities do to. This comes after the state media was flaunting pictures of massive, maskless New Year's Eve gatherings last week in Wuhan, as if to tell the world, 'We beat this, while you losers are still in lockdown'. How Ironic is that.

Edited by DickDastardly00