LegacyGT.com

MPG so far

• 2 weeks later...

I will say this about subaru mpg display. In both my '11 legacy and '17 outback it displayed higher than what I was actually getting. My legacy was getting 2.5mpg less than displayed and the outback about 1.5 less. So i would actually fill it up completely till it clicks. Drive it till about 1/4 tank and fill it up till it clicks again and test it for yourself. Make sure to reset your trip meter after you fill it up the first time.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

The readout on the dash stays about 25 where my widget is at 27+. I only have 250 miles on the car and I am taking it pretty easy on break in with a 50% max throttle limit. I drive 35-55 with brief interstate (75) jaunts. Coming from a full size SUV, I'm ecstatic but another tank or two and I'll do the math at the pump and a reality check....

• 3 months later...

Bought my limited xt las Friday and put 1800 miles on it for work. Almost all highways miles running 70-80mph. 2 adults and 2 loaded suitcases and 2 pairs of work boots.

1st tank I got a little over 29 mpg. 2nd tank got almost 31 mpg. I figure once it gets broke in it will do a little better.

This was actual measured mpg not what the car said. I don't pay any attention to what the car says....im coming from a 2019 crosstrek so I know what the car says is useless.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Hovering around 27mpg / 8.7 litres lifetime right now with the turbo and 13000 ish km on it. The colder temperatures recently sure don't help, worst tank so far was 10.7 litres/ 100km or 22mpg but that was -30 Celsius.

With summer tires and warmer weather it should pop back to the 7 litres range again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...