LegacyGT.com

Radium Engineering DMR Fuel Pressure Regulator 6AN?

So I have a question about those who have or run FPRs. I am looking at going with Radium Engineering DMR Fuel Pressure Regulator 6AN , Radium Engineering 0-100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge, Radium Engineering 6AN ORB to 1/8NPT Female Fitting. I also have fueal rails and DW1000cc injectors. I did call DW and ask about the the AN size and they said it was 6AN does any know what yourself is using.

Also for those who do not have FPR and use stock FPR or STI FPR, should I use an STI fpr and save money or go with this? Thanks

Edited by NORULZleggy

Need to know more info to tell you which to use.

Is this for your 2013 CVT Legacy ?

6AN is 3/8 you can get AN fittings from any number of places in your town or on the web.

Both my cars still have the FPR they came with. I have changed the vacuum signal going to them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

lol Sorry for the not saying. This will be for my 06 LGT which is 5MT. The 13 legacy CVT is wifes main daily, my other one is a Taurus.

So I have ID1000's, rails, and DW pump sitting. I know people say to use the stock 07 STI fpr and you fine. I was going to get the Rad FPR cause I am a parts guy and the discounts are very good.

If I can just use the stock or STI fpr I will save my self some money.

Also is there a need for STI 11mm oil pump?, cause I can get that also for a great deal.I do plan on getting the killer B pick up also for sure.

Everything in my system will be -6AN with the rails having -8ORB to -6AN adapters.

It is really not a necessary modification unless you are upping fuel flow dramatically or intend to manipulate fuel pressure for one reason or another.

There are two reasons I am going aftermarket FPR. First is to run my rails in parallel as opposed to running them in series. You can do this without running an aftermarket FPR though. The second reason I bought mine is because my tuner recommended it. Simple as that in my case.

Mounting it has been another story, but after removing the old FPR and all of the brackets surrounding it, I now have provisions to mount it in roughly the stock location using a bracket I made. Should be a neat little set up.

I am side feed now, but going with top feed conversion. 05-06 is side-feed from my research.

Yes, that was my point. Your stock FPR would be from a side feed setup and mine would be from a top feed setup.

I don't know if that will matter.

Max is right though, your tuner may have an opinion and that's the one that will matter most.