LegacyGT.com

turbo banjo bolt washers

anyone know the part number for the copper washers for the 2 banjo bolts that bolt those 2 coolant lines directly to turbo? I'm missing one... or anyone know the size to get from somewhere else, its just a copper washer....

Not to be that guy but if you walk into any subaru dealer they will know extactly what your talking about it,They're like 70 cents a piece, I always get extra ones cause you never know when one gets lost in the black hole that is the engine bay.

Not to be that guy but obviously, lol...... the reason i'm asking is because I DONT want to walk into a Subaru dealership.... and I can't find a diagram for the turbo on parts.subaru website.

When I assume a dealership would have normal things in stock, I usually end up making two trips, one to realize ohhh they don't have it, again, now I have to order a god damn 1-2 dollar bolt or nut and wait 2-5 more days, then go back.... it's easier to know what you want when you call on the phone as well, because I don't put to much faith in anyone over the phone, he can assume the wrong the thing very easily.

And what if I prefer to order it online because I can't easily get to a dealership because I have a job, and subaru dealerships aren't in the middle of god damn manhattan.... so in a lot of situations its cheaper to pay the shipping than pay for the gas and tolls......

are you kidding..... OBVIOUSLY I can find the part if I go to the dealership..... like seriously.....

Just stfu..... if i walk into any subaru dealer..... REALLY......

https://www.google.com/search?q=banjo+bolt+copper+washers&oq=banjo+bolt+copper+washers&aqs=chrome..69i57.8481j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I would think most any auto parts store has them on a shelf.

There is a thing called a telephone that you could use to call any local auto parts store...;)

I know NYC lost power last night and you may be on edge...but gee...hey even Home Depot may have them in the Hardware section.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=ljArXbG_JZGstQad4KbwDA&q=banjo+bolt+copper+washers%2C+wesrchester+county+NY&oq=banjo+bolt+copper+washers%2C+wesrchester+county+NY&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i10i299.251386.259136..259746...0.0..0.108.2225.21j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i22i30j0j33i22i29i30j33i160j33i299j33i10i160.SSy2WeFmZvQ

Here see if you can type in your zip code to find a Home Depot near you,

https://www.homedepot.com/p/HELP-Brake-Hose-Washer-Id-10-3mm-Od-16-91mm-Thickness-1-2mm-66223/307988022?cm_mmc=Shopping%7CG%7CHC%7CD25T%7C25-31_GARAGE/AUTOMOTIVE%7CNA%7CNA%7c71700000037147756%7c58700004942559532%7c92700042867443602&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8IXorcW04wIVkZ-fCh1rYAKKEAQYBSABEgLQIfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Just click on the "your shopping" link in the upper left corner, you'll see Bloomfield CT there now.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Is this what you are talking about?

Turbo Parts Diagram

https://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru_2005_Legacy-25L-TURBO-5MT-4WD-GT-Limited-Wagon/_54102_6030503/TURBO-CHARGER/B13-040-01.html

Copper Washer on Coolant line (Gasket)

https://parts.subaru.com/p/Subaru_2005_Legacy-25L-TURBO-5MT-4WD-GT-Limited-Wagon/GASKET/49286887/803912040.html

Looks like the copper washers for the oil line and coolant lines are different sizes.

people aren't getting the point..... even you max, shame on you!!!

I WANT TO ORDER ONLINE!!!! SHOW ME THIS WASHER THAT I CAN ORDER ON THE HOMEDEPOT WEBSITE!!!!

Theres a diagram for the actual turbo somewhere... found it

forgot about opposed forces, thought it was down for some reason

803912040 is the right part, but thats the wrong diagram, i was looking for this guy. #3

http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/us_b13/type_7/intake_and_supply_system_turbocharger/air_duct/illustration_1/

I wanted to make sure the bolts on the block banjo were the same as the ones on the turbo. And they are!

Thank you infosecdad for useful information!

https://www.amazon.com/Turbocharger-Impreza-803912040-PT200293-Vehicles/dp/B07LD1W14J/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_263_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TGP417VY5T43E6674NCD

Look at that, 10 of em for 12 bucks and I don't have to go anywhere, and I get it in 2 days! !! Why would I waste my time going to dealership or home depot..... waste my time, gas and tolls.... traffic etc. lines ... **** that amazon prime ftw! I'm done and i didn't have to go anywhere...

Edited by Tehnation

Now see how easy that was...all is good. ;)

I know sometimes things can be hard to find, I think a lot of us go through the same frustrations from time to time. I know I have learned to change the wording when doing a "google search" to get different options to find parts.

Even when looking for things like a radiator for my 86' F150. I stumbled onto AM Auto Parts. Seems they have good prices and quick shipping. I've ordered a couple of things from them recently.

I also recall years ago when we first put a turbo on the Honda Civic, that Volvo Dealers had a good gasket kit that fit a lot of turbos, as well as the gasket kit for a 82' Ford Thunderbird turbo coupe. I even went to the Volvo dealership a couple times.

Its all about the search...LOL

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

people aren't getting the point..... even you max, shame on you!!!

I WANT TO ORDER ONLINE!!!! SHOW ME THIS WASHER THAT I CAN ORDER ON THE HOMEDEPOT WEBSITE!!!!

You could have stated that in your first post instead of being a jerk about the answers you got.

You could have stated that in your first post instead of being a jerk about the answers you got.

We all have a bad day every now and then, some of us even become "trolls" at times...LOL

Time to go play with my 86 F150, going to get the leaf blower and blow out the inside and then may be take the hose and rinse it out.

803912040 is correct. Verified in Subaru EPC. Just wanted to put this part number in the thread in case all of the links above die in 3 years. I hate finding old threads with people saying "here is the correct information in this link, and then the link goes nowhere useful."

It is in the URL of one of the links above, but still...

i just wanted a part number, i obviously know where to get parts.

sorry if anyone got butt hurt

I hope no one got hurt, its good. The main take away here is that most parts can be gotten from most any auto parts stores these day's.

We are here to help where we can. Those of us that have been around for a while have thick skins...LOL

in hindsight maybe he was actually trying to be helpful........ sorry nice guy! I really thought he was being sarcastic..... i just couldn't understand such an answer.... basically i'm like i need a part number and he's like go to the store, and i'm like what?