LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Vol 5

Flinkly

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phake

I'd have to agree. The perspective is bizarre, and the fact that she's basically wearing her jammies (and no other supplies) on what would otherwise have been an extremely long and technical climb lends me to believe it's 'shopped.

I'd have to agree. The perspective is bizarre, and the fact that she's basically wearing her jammies (and no other supplies) on what would otherwise have been an extremely long and technical climb lends me to believe it's 'shopped.

Probably a fisheye lens used. All we are missing is the shoes and hair of the person taking the photo.

453747.png

Yup. There are many subtleties and details that can reveal a doctored image and I can't articulate/enumerate them all. But the more there are, the more my brain just say that don't look right! That 'background' does not align with the realities of the 'foreground' lady and her perch.

• 2 weeks later...