LegacyGT.com

My GT impressed people this weekend.

Good to hear.

After a few rides in my car recently, one of my best friends is currently trying to get out of the special order Dodge Magnum that is on it's way to him.

He thinks that the GT wagon would have been the better choice now (for so many obvious reasons) :icon_bigg

Nice.

I took my car out to the track this weekend, and a lot of older SCCA folks came up to me and asked what I did to the car, cause they were quite impressed with it on the track.

When they found out I only had a sway bar, and a catback, I think I may have just sold a few daily drivers to these people with prepped race cars.

I had a celica a few years back and many parts in the legacy look like they are toyota parts. For instance the cruise control, the blinkers, wipers, etc. Everything just seems very toyota like, not honduh, ford or other manufacturers but Toyota. Taillights do throw me off though.

I noticed that the vanity mirrors in my sun visor are identical to that of the new Solaras.

My maintenance man Gordie has voted my Beluga Whale as the best car in the entire complex where I live.

He even stopped me motoring down the lane one morning and I thought he was going to rag on me with some kind on condo infraction, but he just wanted to say that he and his cronies in the complex had drooled over it the previous day and agreed that it was the "neatest car in the area".

He almost had a fit when I told him there was a big turbo under the hood. Stock.

Coming from a 55 year old cool-dude tradesman who I think is great, this was the best complement I ever received.

Plus- it was totally stock back then, with only window tint!

Archived