LegacyGT.com

New engine p0011 2007 LGT

Hey guys so I just put a new longblock in my car and it’s been driving great for the last 100 miles only mods on the car is a VF52 turbo and a Catless downpipe the cars running on a base map from my tuner until I can get it in his shop and now this code popped up I don’t know what it could be any ideas ?

Make sure you remove the banjo bolt from the passenger side of the motor. That is where the code is coming from. I had the exact same thing happened and now I'm replacing the motor. Also the ocv could be clogged up with sludge. This ocv controls the flow of oil needed for your valves. You have 2 of them. P0011 is the passenger side of the motor. There is a thread on here that shows you how to remove and test the ocv. The ocv is another name for vvt or VTech. Take care of it as soon as possible. Don't drive the car for long or you will end up with more problems. I have had to replace a turbo and motor from the his issue. I had no choice but to keep driving it because it was my DD. It now has cost me $6000 to get it taken care of and 2 months with out my car. Just look up the code in the forum search and do some reading and you will find out how to take care of this issue.

Archived