LegacyGT.com

Tysparks81 Spec. B Project Log

My birthday came and brought some nice weather for me this weekend, so with consecutive +15 degree, and only a light shower in the forecast I was able to get some good headway on some of the cosmetic projects that have been held up due to it being too cold or raining for weeks on end up here. 

After spending most of the weekend doing yard work.  Raking up branches, twigs & pine cones that had fallen all winter which only allowed me to be able to mow the lawn and trim the edges.   More importantly I was finally able to address the biggest eye sores in my backyard which was 10 random holes my dog had dug out there.  As well as fill in what was left from 12x12 concreate pad that we had removed last fall.  After multiple trips to Lowes, moving 22 bags of lawn soil from the legacy to the backyard as well as spreading it out and seeding the whole back yard.  My lower back was screaming bloody murder by yesterday evening, lol.  But with all of that done I was finally able to rattle can paint a few parts.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Decided to sand the front bumper of all of the stone chips as well as touch up the rear bumper and a few other spots that need attention.  I still need to clear coat all of the parts, but that will only happen after I have paint down on everything that needs it. 

Quick test fit to see how far off the paint is and it looks pretty damn good for being a rattle canned backyard paint job.

spacer.png

Also did an oil change.  Will probably do the spark plugs next weekend as well as the rear diff & transmission fluid flush.  Hopefully my rear rotors come in so I can swap on the new rear breaks and paint the rear calipers. 

• Like 5

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here