LegacyGT.com

how my after market install was done

daswrx

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, you could make alot of $$$$$ doing this for people here. I'd be willing to pay you if you were in NY & not Cali.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm with coxx. lets get a group buy and fly him over to NY to get this done.

DOWNNNN. Lets get him out here. Really, it'd prob be easier to send them out to him to do them. Either way, I want this done & I know for sure I'm not the only one. Lets harass him till he agrees to do them for us, lol. Seriously, lets figure out how to get it done. daswrx, what do we gotta do to get you to do this for us?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

thanks for all the good feed backs.. i would love to make alots of money doing this for the members here.. but its not that simple... it's not 100% bullet proof yet.. theres alots of modifacations need too be done in order to fit the other half of the face panel & half of the stock radio in there.... and yes all the functions work on the control a/c panel. i cant take the risk of screwing up someone elses stereo.... but thanks agin

We can't accept that!!! We want this!!!!
thanks for all the good feed backs.. i would love to make alots of money doing this for the members here.. but its not that simple... it's not 100% bullet proof yet.. theres alots of modifacations need too be done in order to fit the other half of the face panel & half of the stock radio in there.... and yes all the functions work on the control a/c panel. i cant take the risk of screwing up someone elses stereo.... but thanks agin

Come on dude..

Put yourself together and let's do it!!!

Hehehehehe

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I can understand you not wanting to the risks on, but what about helping us out, by doing the write up and putting in a liability warning that those that follow it do so at their own risk. I'm sure we can get folks to follow it that aren't afraid to solder on a circuit board as well as cut it. You can charge for each edition of the write up that you send out and can make some money while doing something for your fellow LGT owners that will make us very happy to have you as one of our own that helped us out of a situation that SOA put us in that we are not happy with?

if you welling to drive over to cali i can install that for you..... hehehe oh yeah i have a stereo shop out here inOakland, Ca.

Audiomobile

307 11th street

Oakland, Ca. 94607

I may take you up on this... Are you there on the weekends, maybe I can swing by and see what some different options would be?

Hey east coasters, lets buy him a plane ticket up to NYC :D

Yep, we need to get this done somehow. I got a guy here in ny that could do it with some kind of a rudementary walkthrough

acutally, with so much excitement... you guys are not really asking all the right questions, IMO.

1. Why do you think the climate control is dependent of the HU?

2. Can the HU be bypassed by creating another board that perhaps the stock radio harness can be plugged into?

The idea is this. You know how to make the double DIN hole and what not. And there are people like jazzymt that are quite good at making boards.

What I picture here is this:

Wouldn't it be possible to have a core obtained for exchanges?

Take that core, and jazzymt could possibly design a board that taps all the right areas in the climate control for power, have them go into the board, then have plugs on the board for both the stock radio harness, and speaker wire plugs to tap into from the new aftermarket radio.

Its work, but there seems to be people here ready to shell out the type of cash needed.

Any thoughts?

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Archived