• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Hoping to bring some life back to this thread. I'm wanting to do this on my 05 lgt but all the pictures in this thread are broken links or gray boxes. Does anyone have pictures of this being done? How the connections were soldered and what not? If I can figure this out I'd be more than willing to do a much requested write up on it. However the missing pictures would do me a world of good.

Hoping to bring some life back to this thread. I'm wanting to do this on my 05 lgt but all the pictures in this thread are broken links or gray boxes. Does anyone have pictures of this being done? How the connections were soldered and what not? If I can figure this out I'd be more than willing to do a much requested write up on it. However the missing pictures would do me a world of good.

This was done before the JDM dual din was figured out. Why not just go the JDM route to pull this off?

This was done before the JDM dual din was figured out. Why not just go the JDM route to pull this off?

Because i cant find that kit for less that $270. Im trying to save a little money and its kinda ridiculous that the encasement for a double din deck is going to cost more than the deck itself. (granted i know im also buying new climate controls)

Im trying to be cheap. If i mess up my current setup trying to solder connections then ill bite the bullet and order the kit. But i just want to see the pictures to know where this person made the cuts on the board and how he bent the board back that way i could have some type of guideline to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been looking for a couple days now, and I can't find it to save my life. I forget what I searched for on Google. It might not have even been lgt.com, but I think it was. Good luck finding it! The CD life remains for me.

Archived