LegacyGT.com

Where did you get an 18 spec B

that being said there are untold 18 solutions for 2004 systems. Unfortunately, sometimes the 2004 systems are so old that the only solution is to start over or rebuild....

However, remember, what was once old is new again.

Indeed,,number 18 2006 spec B ,,,,sorry I didn't spell that out,,,

What I was asking was ,,is it just a matter of going to Subaru ,,and asking them for an updated C.D. That I could remove the old disc under the drivers seat ,,and simply put in a newer updated one.

That post was very poorly written,,,and didn't explain my problem.im just hoping its just a matter of exchanging a compact disc with a newer ,,updated one.

Again thank you for any assistance...

It has been awhile ,,,since I last dropped a dropping,,,

P.S. I bought the car off the showroom floor ,,at a discount in Town Motors ,engle wood ,new Jersey for $27,995.00 on st. Patricks day 2007

By the way,,I still only have 42,000 on it.

Whoever invented low profile tires,,I'd be very willing to execute that designer ,,face up,,eyes glued open facing a very slow guillotine ,,,,

I hit a deep pothole ,it shattered my right front ,,beautiful wheel as well as tearing the tire asunder,,,,try getting a 2006 wheel for that car,,,it would be easier to get thru heavens pearly gates ,or getting a interview with Howard Hughes....

You live in jersey, pothole heaven, that is the problems. Low profile tires were made for the beautiful flat roads of Aouth Florida. :lol:

But I feel you I lived in NYC and banged and dented many wheels.

---

No way to upgrade, at least not what you're looking for. The disc is only for the maps themselves, and the latest release I think was 2009 (at least, the last readily available release you can find online for "free").

If you want more functionality, you need aftermarket or a new car ;)

Thanks again for the advice,,

Two opions ,,get a Mr. WAZE ,or overspend for a C.D. As I see it,,,

I’m very surprised this hasn’t came up as frequently as expected ,for Subaru claims nearly every car they produce 98% of them are still on the roads,,,after 10 years,,,,

I’d ponder that,,,granted thy make stout vehicles ,,but their service dept. Is in need of serious repair,,

Archived