LegacyGT.com

how long to order windshield

My car was barely a few weeks old and I still don't have my new windshield from Safelite. They keep telling me its on the way because its an oem windshield.

How long did it take to order the oem windshield? Its been like 2 weeks. And subaru, shame on you for making fragile windshields.

... subaru, shame on you for making fragile windshields.

I sympathize with your disappointment that your windshield cracked ... but if you have objective data to support your assertion, let's see it! Otherwise, your anecdote is no more valid than anyone else's.

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

I sympathize with your disappointment that your windshield cracked ... but if you have objective data to support your assertion, let's see it! Otherwise, your anecdote is no more valid than anyone else's.

Same route to work for the past 10yrs. Driven my wrx, tribeca, impreza (traded in for. Legacy), and now legacy 3.6. First time any of my cars had replacements. Do the research, there's threads everywhere about legacy and outback windshield replacements.

Same route to work for the past 10yrs. Driven my wrx, tribeca, impreza (traded in for. Legacy), and now legacy 3.6. First time any of my cars had replacements. Do the research, there's threads everywhere about legacy and outback windshield replacements.

With that assumption have you read all the posts that very few have had to replaced their windshield. Here is one using your logic ...... I went outside and it rained so I should never go outside because I will always get wet.[emoji6]

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul![emoji2]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

With that assumption have you read all the posts that very few have had to replaced their windshield. Here is one using your logic ...... I went outside and it rained so I should never go outside because I will always get wet.[emoji6]

My bad. It's just me then. Sorry for the illogical post.

https://www.carcomplaints.com/news/2017/subaru-cracked-windshields-lawsuit.shtml

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/61-general-discussions/373593-2017-outback-windshield-fixed.html

My bad. It's just me then. Sorry for the illogical post.

]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

• 1 year later...

Here's a logic, the Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Grows To 2.5 Million U.S. Vehicles including the 2017-2020 legacy and outbacks.

https://www.torquenews.com/1084/subaru-cracked-windshield-lawsuit-grows-25-million-us-vehicles