LegacyGT.com

new tires baby!!!

so just installed new tires after 40k on the originals. probably could have went another 5k miles but the tread was getting pretty low. went with the Michelin pilot sports a/s 3+ tires. all i can say is wow. traction galore, stiffer sidewalls. i can corner much quicker without even a chirp. highly recommend!!!

Those are my next upgrade. Though I only have 74 miles on the original tires. :lol: I'll stick the originals in storage should I need an emergency set of tires.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay out the door? I'm debating on a Costco membership for the tires.

Costco's awesome if you're not in a hurry. They do free road hazard, tire rotations and nitro fills for life, which is awesome too. They recently just started doing appointments. I haven't been there since my local one started taking them, but it was a crapshoot before. 3-4-5 hours for a rotation >.<

The trick with Costco is to wait a month or two. It seems like they always have a Bridgestone or Michelin rebate, alternating every month.

I have been running Pilot Sport A/S3's on 2013 Leggy since the car was new (sold the OEM rubber for a good price new) Got them at Costco too..... great deal and service....when they wear out I will replace them with the 3+ or what ever is current at the time. Michelin FTW!!!

I just put the Michelin Premier A/S on my wife's Forester XT and my daughter's Ford Fusion SE. Top rated and Michelin's newest tire. Very happy with the performance of the tires. I am a Michelin guy too! I always bought at Costco but down here in FL, we have Discount Tire and DT blew away Costco on the tire deals.

I just put the Michelin Premier A/S on my wife's Forester XT and my daughter's Ford Fusion SE. Top rated and Michelin's newest tire. Very happy with the performance of the tires. I am a Michelin guy too! I always bought at Costco but down here in FL, we have Discount Tire and DT blew away Costco on the tire deals.

DT is my choice too for tires as well . The Defenders were great but an older tire now. I would still grab them if =great deal. DT is doing a Pres. day sale with 320 in Visa cards back but not on the one's I want. Oh well 68 today and low of 5 tomorrow! Not much snow this year- just weird weather. Hopefully just go through the summer.

Archived