LegacyGT.com

Thanks. Wouldve been faster if i didnt have to stop every 10 minutes to answer the wife's call. Only thing left is the secondary air pump and the intercooler. Then gonna fire her up. Is it 7pm yet? My son needs to hurry and go to bed

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHE'S ALIVE!!!!

primed the motor a few times, primed the fuel pump 3 times, and she fired up the first try. purrs like a slut kitten in heat! Oil level is a little low; book calls for 4.4Qt, I put in 5. apparently that still isn't enough. running to O'Reillys now for another 2 quarts of the break in stuff. no low oil pressure light, either.

after i get all the fluids properly topped off, i'll run an idle log with BTSSM and post back. looking at the live parameters though, everything looks amazing! this swap went relatively smooth considering the circumstances.

My video of the car running is currently being uploaded; I'll post the youtube link once it finishes.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/2011-subaru-sti-limited-6mt/6543465732.html

there it is. it's for sale. I'll be posting a proper FS thread on this forum as well as NASIOC shortly

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/co-2011-subaru-sti-limited-sedan-22-000-obo-268996.html?p=5775179#post5775179

^^ There's the FS thread on this forum.

• Moderators
Story of my life. Its cross posted to like 20 facebook groups in Colorado, craigslist, NASIOC, and here. Where else should i post?

Sounds like you have it pretty well covered. I wonder if ebay wouldn't be a bad idea for this type of car--fresh rebuild and such.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Archived