LegacyGT.com

the official problem report thread

gt_ltd

Time this problem happened: 10:24AM MNT TIME

While accessing http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21330 I got:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

This Space For Rent

Nothing I can do about it. I get maybe 10-12 problem emails like that per week (anytime you see that message, the forum emails me), over probably 100,000 pageviews. I've poked the host a few times but they just reboot and say looks fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can't get this damn iTrader to work, the error it throws up is :

Fatal error: Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in /includes/class_dm.php on line 758

WTF does that mean ?

+1

I just left feedback for RalliTek and I got an error. Their iTrader is still showing 0, but if I click it - it displays my review.

:postwhore smiley doesn't work - displays :p instead. Maybe just make it ':whore' to eliminate the overlap?

the new '90 second rule' for PM's sucks, but I understand the necessity. Perhaps make it 45 or 60 instead? 90 is a long time when I am trying to respond to 4-5 PM's I tend to get.

The reviews has been offline for a while, it's a known issue and it won't be fixed for a while. I bought the 'upgrade' 3-4 months ago to get it running again and it did jack squat, so I'm not pouring any more resources into it.

any info?

:postwhore smiley doesn't work - displays :p instead. Maybe just make it ':whore' to eliminate the overlap?

the new '90 second rule' for PM's sucks, but I understand the necessity. Perhaps make it 45 or 60 instead? 90 is a long time when I am trying to respond to 4-5 PM's I tend to get.

Thats what it is, the server is too busy. I had to put that in place or else it runs away with excitement and crashes after 30 minutes. It's set at '8' when vbulletin recommends only '5'. I have a request in to the host to upgrade the hardware or I'll have to start running the site on 2 servers.

Archived