LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket Rims for the 2010 Legacy V2

• 2 weeks later...
Re subscribe to see if it fixes my notifications problems :)
If you're in the app, you can click the check mark in the top right corner. If you're on the website, click "thread tools*" and "subscribe to thread" should be an option

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

If you're in the app, you can click the check mark in the top right corner. If you're on the website, click "thread tools*" and "subscribe to thread" should be an option

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Zee, but I am already subscribed to multiple threads and I just suddenly stopped getting notifications a couple of weeks ago. When I go to my User CP it shows that I am subscribed but that doesn't seem to matter. :spin:

"Thread tools" does not offer me an option to subscribe to this thread....just the option to "Unsubscribe"....so I am subscribed ;)

• 1 month later...
Found a set of xxr 550 18x9.75 +36 for a stupid cheap deal, was wondering if anyone has a similar setup and have any issues on stock suspension for now?

I will be interested to hear on this subject too........ I just found a deal on a set of Gram Lites at 18X9.5 +35..... Might look good if they fit okay. :rolleyes:

I will be interested to hear on this subject too........ I just found a deal on a set of Gram Lites at 18X9.5 +35..... Might look good if they fit okay. :rolleyes:

I would assume they fit judging by seeing most people on 18x8.5-9.5 with around the same offset. But just wanted to know if anyone has tried it

Looks like Zee's running those exact wheels- he has a link in his signature with the specs and suspension mods and such, but generally, if something fits in a lowered car, it should be fine at stock height.

Looks like Zee's running those exact wheels- he has a link in his signature with the specs and suspension mods and such, but generally, if something fits in a lowered car, it should be fine at stock height.

I'm running the XXR 550s but in 18x8.75 +36. If you plan on lowering, depending on the tire size, expect to do some fender work. I was fine on 245/40/18s but when I went to 255/40/18s I had a slight rub.

Can't beat that with a stick! For that price, you may as well try, and if they don't fit, I'm sure you can get your money back. That tire size will definitely fit with other wheels, too, so there's nothing risked other than what it'll cost to have the tires remounted and balanced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just noticed this thread for 2018....

Fast Wheels Rennen

19x9.5 +40

255/35/19

Currently on stock suspension but I jumped on the KYB special last month and my eibachs are being shipped as we speak (they were backordered [emoji26] )

a6048d023bff478e82ab2d26ea33031a.jpg

These look amazing. On stock suspension there is no rubbing at all? Is it practical to have these on stock suspension and not mod the car?

These look amazing. On stock suspension there is no rubbing at all? Is it practical to have these on stock suspension and not mod the car?
Zero rub on stock that I noticed for the 2 weeks before I installed the springs. On the Eibachs it will only rub on large dips at high speeds. I'll be getting a rear roll and slight pull in the front an a couple weeks. If I could do it again I wouldn't go wider than 9". I do like the look tho. Thanks for the compliment.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Archived