LegacyGT.com

Wiper blades?

An odd question, but what brand/type wiper blades do you use/reccomend? I can't stand the ones that are on now, they constantly leave streaks behind. It rains a ton where I live and it's pretty important to have a good set.

Thanks,

Phillip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

when I lived in Cocoa Beach, I actually removed the wipers and wiper motors from my car all together. I coated my windshield with zymol (yeah, the car wax) and never had a need for wipers. it's better than RainX.

that said, I would never advise removing your wipers as that is a safety concern. Since moving to Colorado, I use the very overpriced RainX brand wipers and they seem to work nicely for me in the snow.

I've always used RainX Latitude blades on all my cars. Never had a problem with them, I generally get about 2 years out of them before replacing them. I recently found that PIAA inserts fit them (at least, certain sizes do), so I just buy a set of inserts from Amazon, cut them to fit and replace just the insert.

Alright, thanks for all the suggestions, I decided to go with Bosch PerfectViews because they were on sale at Bennett Auto. It's such a night and day difference between those and whatever was on the car before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived