LegacyGT.com

** OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic member directory

rallispec

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm new to the NoVa region... Are there some back-woods country roads out here, where I can wind out the LGT? With all the fall colors right now the car is just begging to hit some twistys...

If you dont mind driving, you can head to 211/Luray/33. Also Snickersville Turnpike. Or if you want extremely local Vale Rd, but its short and has houses around.

Edgewater. The nice one near Annapolis, not the cruddy one near Balmer.

Black Outback 2.5i.

Hmmm...That's an OBOB....

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Well thats a good start... Time to break out the map...

a GREAT drive for you....head west on Rt. 50 past Rt.15, take Snickersville north at Aldie. It ends at Rt. 7 - goes west on 7 for about 50 feet.....go left up to Mt. Weather. Run that road all the way back down to Rt. 50, then head east and stop in Middleburg for a drink/coffee/ice cream/etc.

We did the Rt 7 to Mt Weather run with some of the local guys about six weeks ago on the way down to Rt. 211. It's a bit of a fun road ;)

That's a great area! Especially since there's still some gravel around there. For some reason, the Miata club wasnt crazy about those roads.

Also, check the sandwich shop in Middleburg for the best onion rings around. And a few semi decent wineries, if you continue thru Loudon county & up to Harpers Ferry.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

any where on the western side of VA has tons of great roads. especially if you're willing to go past winchester down towards new market. TONS of great roads in the backwoods in the mountains.

I've got some great memories of driving around my SE-R up along rt. 33 in harrisonburg towards w.va.

Who else is here? A couple of months ago, I caught an autocross at Ripken stadium and ran into a guy who had a black 05 Legacy GT Ltd. He only had suspension mods and he won his class. He's actually who let me know about this site. I think his name was Kevin.

Archived