LegacyGT.com

** OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic member directory

rallispec

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RK huh?? Saw it sitting there when we bought my husbands WRX.

You got it. Traded in my '04 WRX that had STi front conversion. Saw them driving it up the street the next day. I probably should have sold private but mouth watered when I saw the Spec.

Neushane -- Welcome to the community.

Sounds like a nice ride.

There are usually meets twice a week.

Mon/Tues on the Penn.

Wed/Thurs on the SS.

Alot of them don't get posted here on LGT.

But, If you check the Mid-Atlantic region of NASIOC.com,

Look for PHR or SS(Southside) HR in the thread title.

I hope to see you around.

If I'm going faster than you, Move Right.

Another new member here.

Bowie, MD

2009 Ruby Red MT Spec.B

Previously had an '06 2.5i SE MT ABP which was a great car, but with the incentives in May I picked up the Spec.B from Annapolis Subaru for a pretty good deal. I first noticed it listed on their website last October so I think they were quite happy to finally have it off their lot, and I was quite happy to be the one to take it off their lot. :)

The thread originator hasn't signed on since February. Unless it's typically handled by the admins/moderators, I'm thinking of starting a new thread and keeping this list up.

OK...I tried PM'g the admins/moderators, but the PMg thing doesn't seem to work for me (or they don't accept PMs...not sure).

Anyhow, I'll try to reinitialize this thread under my own management since there is not activity from the original poster, and lots of add requests are getting reflected. I'll start working on the list tonight, but the new thread may not appear until tomorrow (Friday). I have to break it up a little different at first, because I don't know how old the list is, and if the current entries in the first post are even still current.

So like I said, keep firing off those new adds, I'll grab them....and hopefully once the new thread is ready, it'll replace this one with the sticky/top orientation.

Why would you need a new thread? This one seems to be working fine.

I and many others have used this thread for years. just leave it alone.

Why would you need a new thread? This one seems to be working fine.

I and many others have used this thread for years. just leave it alone.

Mitch I think he wants to update the list on the first page because the OP is not doing a good job.....hence starting a new thread cause he can't edit a post he didn't make.

Yeah. I realize that Billie. He could've just done all that IN this thread though.

No one says his updated list has to be on the front page.

He can do what he wants. I just dislike redundency for no apparent reason. (IMO)

P.S. As Billie can attest to, I'm old and set in my ways. (dislike change for change sake) Carry on as you were smartly.

yeah the list is not as up to date. the point of the list isn't just to post but be able to see how many people are around you to make a meet. 1/3 of these could have sold/totaled their cars and or left the area.

• 1 month later...

updated the first post...

Can we get a mod to un-sticky this post and sticky the updated mid-atlantic member list?

(after moving out west and having a kid -- I don't really have time to keep up with this forum like I once could)

updated the first post...

Can we get a mod to un-sticky this post and sticky the updated mid-atlantic member list?

(after moving out west and having a kid -- I don't really have time to keep up with this forum like I once could)

No problem man...either way is fine with me...I'm still needing to complete the verification of the old list with new/current members and fully integrate the two lists with the posts here (mostly marking the dates of the submissions from the old onto the new list).

Been a little busy at the moment, but keeping an eye on the lists.

Archived