LegacyGT.com

** OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic member directory

rallispec

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
black looks so bad, but it's got to be a pain to keep it looking so fresh and so clean clean.

Honestly, now that I actually know how to take care of a car(somewhat =P) its not so bad. My only gripe is that the black has too much green and purple flake in it. I would have much preferred a regular black. But once its got a weeks worth of dirt on it, it still looks clean just BLACK =)

The aim of this is to be a reference for everyone to get an idea of who’s around you and what they drive. If you’re not on the list, post your info and I’ll keep this first post updated. (same goes if I messed up your information)

Southern Virginia (Richmond / VA Beach / etc…)

4. Cliss (Charlottesville) – white sedan

Not sure how cville is "southern" VA, but I'll go with it. ;)

With that said, nice detective work getting me up there without any effort on my part. :cool: What you have is accurate, but do you want any more info? For example, I'm a non-limited, with spoiler. Not sure if you wanted to get that specific or not...?

Regardless, good idea. :dm:

-Casey

Not sure how cville is "southern" VA, but I'll go with it. ;)

With that said, nice detective work getting me up there without any effort on my part. :cool: What you have is accurate, but do you want any more info? For example, I'm a non-limited, with spoiler. Not sure if you wanted to get that specific or not...?

Regardless, good idea. :dm:

-Casey

heh.. it's not northern va, so it's south :p

eventually we'll update this to include more details and hopefully pictures.. for now though i think it's best to keep it basic.

The aim of this is to be a reference for everyone to get an idea of who’s around you and what they drive. If you’re not on the list, post your info and I’ll keep this first post updated. (same goes if I messed up your information)

Northern Virginia (Fairfax / Leesburg / etc…)

13. ZenHooloovoo (Fairfax) - Atlantic blue wagon

I'm new to NoVa and looking for a place to unwind the Legacy...

food's decent. i only go to check if any new games have been released or not. dinner every so often. it's something different.

no video games ... no 8-way daytona usa? .. do you have a pulse =P.

What they need is 8 way 355 challenge. Now theres a real game =P

I can't believe you forgot I have a wagon!! You even said you wished you had gotten one instead of a sedan at the last meet at my place!! :lol:

haha.. i didnt even realize i did that! There is no way i forgot you had wagon so i'm not sure why i put that.... (It must have been while i was drunk ;) )

Archived