LegacyGT.com

07 LGT Wagon

Got it!...Not sure what the "adjustable" means but we'll see when I get it...

This usually means there are multiple holes for the endlink to bolt to. The closer the bolt hole is to the mounting point of the sway bar, the stiffer the bar will be. This is the Whiteline version.

asb-1.jpg.b9adbd176c8221ee0fcf68262fbcfed5.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for a 22mm bar? would you mount it closer or further away?
I'd start on the softer setting, the car will be more tail-happy, if you will be driving on any slick roads especially. That will probably be close to 20mm effective. If you decide it needs a firmer setting, then you can change it later.

Alright. So to fit the 22mm I need bushings because they don't come with my purchase. I've searched on Amazon though I'm not sure the one's I see are of good quality.

I see Nolathane, Energy, and Moog.

Does the Brand of Bushing matter? Hopefully something that ships quickly. I'm looking at the Whiteline 22mm Bushings. But are any of the mentioned above acceptable?

Alright. So to fit the 22mm I need bushings because they don't come with my purchase. I've searched on Amazon though I'm not sure the one's I see are of good quality.

I see Nolathane, Energy, and Moog.

Does the Brand of Bushing matter? Hopefully something that ships quickly. I'm looking at the Whiteline 22mm Bushings. But are any of the mentioned above acceptable?

Most are similar material, some variation in hardness. Some hold up better than others.

I've had good experience with Energy and Whiteline. Prothane seem very good.

Prices seem to be all over the place. Should be around $10-15 for a pair. Energy kits usually come with a little packet of synthetic grease which is good stuff. If you don't have that, you should get some or use synthetic marine grease.

Sidenote, I have to chuckle when I see marketing-speak like this:

- North American offices

- Australian design heritage

They forgot to tell you "Made in CHINA" by prison labor. :rolleyes:

Haha yeah I noticed that as well. Don't understand what Australian Design heritage mean lol.

The energy bushings say they are only for the front. They seems to be the ones I like. But I can't seem to find ones for the Rear.

Haha yeah I noticed that as well. Don't understand what Australian Design heritage mean lol.

The energy bushings say they are only for the front. They seems to be the ones I like. But I can't seem to find ones for the Rear.

These are supposed to be universal:

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/9.5158

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/9.5126

Then I can start fixing up the suspension that is sorely in need of repair.

Let us know what you find worn badly when you get it the suspension off your car. I have some upgrades to do and I want to take it apart one last time when I install springs.

Archived