LegacyGT.com

It's Been A Great Ride!

I would like to say thank you to everyone on this forum that have allowed me to become a valued member and contribute to many posts over the years. As many of you that have read my posts over the years may recall, I rarely keep cars for more than 2 years and my Legacy is now 2.5 years old with just over 28K miles. It's been an AWESOME car and totally trouble free. Well, the time has come for me to move onto my next adventure and the Legacy get's traded in tomorrow evening and will be replaced by a new Audi A4 Sport Quattro.

I still have my 2013 Impreza Limited and my wife's 2017 Forester XT Touring so we are not abandoning Subaru as a family as they are terrific cars as we all know.

I wish you all the best and thank you for your friendship and allowing me to participate in several threads...some of which were amicable and others of which, at times, got heated as opinions flared. Enjoy your cars and may God Bless each of you!

Nice choice on the a4... You ll love the German engineering for sure. My Legacy goes off lease next week with 45K and has been a great ride with few issues. I also am still in the subi family with our Outback. After I finish my Panamera lease I was thinking like you. WRX maybe or a6 or similar. Great minds think alike. Thanks for all you input here. Best wishes!!

• 2 weeks later...
So I am buying my Son a new 2017 Impreza Limited with ES and NAV...what a very nice car...and saw my Legacy sitting on their used car lot as they helped me with my trade at the Audi Dealer so I could take advantage of the tax break. Was sad for a moment but then several sales folks came outside to look at my new A4 and were telling me how sweet the car looks and I started to feel better. We are picking his Impreza up tomorrow and I am very excited for him. We are trading in his 2013 Impreza Limited, which has been totally trouble-free, to get him all the safety features Suby has to offer. The new headhunt with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is VERY nice!!! I also got him the 8/80 $0 deductible warranty since he'll keep it for quite some time while he's in Graduate School and won't even come close to 10K miles per year. Can't beat the 0% for 63 months too:p I just love using other peoples money.....

Archived