LegacyGT.com

Downpipe

bdcvg

I'm just pissed GS doesn't make one for the 5EAT. I'm in the market but I don't want Invidia. so that leaves just the Cobb catted version for me. Unless you guys know of something I don't.

Another option is the Maddad Shorty for the 08+ WRX (they indicate LGT fitment as well). Replaces the first section of pipe, and you retain the 2nd cat. I bit more economical route for 'stage 2'. But yeah, other than that Cobb I guess.

The top portion of the down pipes are the same. The lower section is different. The MadDad shorty would work.

Of what is still available for the 5EAT the Cobb is probably still the best overall quality. You have limited options.

• 3 months later...
The top portion of the down pipes are the same. The lower section is different. The MadDad shorty would work.

Of what is still available for the 5EAT the Cobb is probably still the best overall quality. You have limited options.

In your exp. have you come across any Catted 3" DPs that don't stink as bad as catless? I guess a better way to ask it, are there any Ceramic catalyst 3" DPs in existence?

Or will I need to make one:redface:?

Archived