LegacyGT.com

The Leggy's new playmate

04 Roush Stage III

3692 miles

Headers & 3:73 gears are on the way:eek:

Next door neighbor was forced to sell due to health reasons, he can no longer drive a stick.

Car has had a few upgrades already 419RWHP/435FTLB currently.

This will be a dust collector..other than the occasional weekend ROMP:icon_bigg

I told the wifey she should have let me get the R1!

100_0522.JPG.a5a5b41e1b47f874513484874e35cb31.JPG

100_0523.JPG.5f621e8445a8967b7bd9bf5909ee56bd.JPG

100_0525.JPG.06eec1de22f65efc2dc77ed2bbbc9897.JPG

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

This car is awesome!!! Lots of power, but just don't drive it when it rains!!! Heheheheheehehehh

Congrats on your new ride....

When SOA build a LGT H6 TT 400-450 bhp, we could talk about racing this one!!! heheehehhhehe

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20928

I would say you now have the best of both worlds, a nicely equipped potent japanese wagon as your daily driver and a nice Detroit American muslce.

Cheers,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

If SOA decides to build a LGT wagon H6 TT it WILL be in my driveway:)

Roush handles good for a fox body...but the LGT handles much better...except for braking:(

Strait line speed in the Roush is very impressive..traction is the only thing holding this car back!

^

noww you have a V8 muscle car

hopefully you are not going to say legacy with stage 2 is faster than corvette or cobra

btw, nice car

join svtperformance.com

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Love the car:)

It is one of only eight in that color produced in 04.

I would say may GT is @ least a Stage III or better car. I will not get into street racing but I can tell you from actual events I am quicker than a 02 Vette it was a Auto & I am Def. quicker than my buddies 05 Mustang GT W/mods MT.

I am planning on taking the GT to the track in Dec. I have a feeling it will post a better 60ft time than the Roush I think in the 1/8th it would be very close. In the 1/4 the GT would be CRUSHED.

Any suggestions for a great Drag tire in the 295/40 18 size, the Goodyear F1's just go up in smoke:(

Congrat's on the new car. :)

Roush handles good for a fox body...but the LGT handles much better...except for braking:(

Fox-body ended in 1993. Try these forums:

www.stangnet.com

www.corral.net

Any suggestions for a great Drag tire in the 295/40 18 size, the Goodyear F1's just go up in smoke:(

Nitto dr's or go with a set of ET streets. Also, get yourself a set of 4.10's... They'll wake up the bottom end.

Do you know if Nitto's come in 18"? Also I have already purchased headers & 3:73 gears. Tons of Tq down low that's why the car is so slow out of the hole.

Thanks for the forum suggestions;) The car totally runs out of steam @ 5K!

Whats done to the motor? Is that supercharged? Mickey Thompson makes a drag radial now. Bar none better hooking tire than the Nittos. I have had both on the SS and the MT's hook better. The SS can be a tire burner on the street as I get 1.40's out of it at a prepped track on slicks.

Yes it is supercharged...From what I have found out That is what the Stage III means;) I am researching the ability to swap out the supercharger pulley for a smaller one. I am looking @ getting a 305/35 18 or a 305/40 18.

Do the MT's come in 18's?

I was always under the impression you could only get them in 15" or 16" wheels. If I can get the car to hook up I am really expecting some good times:)

Just looked and you only have two options. The MT's in the ET streets and the street radial come in 17 and under. So it's Nitto or BFG drag radials. I have never used the BFG but everyone who has stated to me they hook better than Nittos. They say the BFG will wear faster but will no doubt hook better.

Just looked and you only have two options. The MT's in the ET streets and the street radial come in 17 and under. So it's Nitto or BFG drag radials. I have never used the BFG but everyone who has stated to me they hook better than Nittos. They say the BFG will wear faster but will no doubt hook better.

BFG's wear out about twice as fast as Nittos. Everything's a trade-off. The Nitto's (especially that size) should launch just fine until he gets more gear...

get the BFG drag radials

1/8 mile, you will have better chance to beat your roush

1/4 mile, have fun lookin at your roush's beautiful backend

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Niiiiiice..... :D

Bet that beauty *sounds* real, real nice, too! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Nobody will take you seriously on the streets though. With all the sticker whores out there (stickers only; no Roush equipment at all) plus those with only the lower stages (handling & brakes but no real power) they'll just assume you're one of the posers -- till you hit the gas.

You'll be better off getting a second set of wheels for the back for the strip. Greater sidewall area will allow more tire carcass flex and lengthen the contact patch. 15's and ET streets are best if they'll fit over the brakes, but I would at least drop to 17's for some decent drag radials...

Archived