LegacyGT.com

Disable Pandora Autoplay

Is there a way to disable the H/U from automatically switching to Pandora when I plug my iPhone into the USB port to charge?

This is becoming more and more annoying.

I could not find anything using the search tool, so I don't think this has been covered on here, but please send me the link if it has.

This is the biggest pain in the butt for me. It does not switch it everytime, but it almost switches it all the time.

I think you have to delete Pandora from the phone for it to stop doing it. I have not found a sure way of stopping it. :spin:

---

It also stops playing Bluetooth when I plug in. A workaround was to buy a cigarette lighter USB adapter and I can charge my phone that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also stops playing Bluetooth when I plug in. A workaround was to buy a cigarette lighter USB adapter and I can charge my phone that way.

I do the same and stream over Bluetooth. I also don't like to use the Head Unit's Pandora interface when you plug in via USB. I find it annoying and more difficult to use than to just do it from the phone.

Stopped plugging in my iphone when it used to disable the phone's GPS.

The only way is to delete Pandora from your phone. I quit using Pandora awhile ago.

I bought a FAST charger for the cigarette port to charge my phone.

Not sure if the updated software has fixed the iphone and head unit issues.

The only way is to delete Pandora from your phone. I quit using Pandora awhile ago.

I hear ya, I don't use Pandora in the car, only XM, but I use it when I'm wrenching in the garage or at the gym etc.. from my phone.

The reason why I prefer it there is I leave my phone in the holder in front of the cup holder and I hate running the cord out of the center console, picky I know, but that's what I like.

Software update fixed the GPS issue.

---

• 1 year later...

I have been trying to get Subaru to address this for months. 2 trips to the shop and numerous emails w SOA. They are mystified.

Also whenever I Connect my iPhone to the USB, it also starts the music app on my iPhone. It starts with the first song alphabetically in the music library. It must be an iPhone issue. Someone has actually created this song and named it so that it is the first song in anyone’s library. It’s called “aaaaa very good song”. For real. Add it to the music library and it plays silence for ten minutes. Ridiculous I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived